Refund and Cancellation Policy

To ensure we can allow as many people to race as possible while still practising exceptional hygiene standards, it is important that every racer is registered and ready waiting outside the front doors by your exact booking time. We will open the doors only once, so everyone must be waiting and ready, or you may forfeit your races.

If you can't make your booking time, we may allow you to transfer to a different race time if you contact us prior to 24 hours before your booking time at our discretion. This is not guaranteed, so please contact us as early as possible on

No bookings will be refunded within 3 months of the race date.

By purchasing a booking, you are preventing other people from booking at that time (even if you are taking up only one kart, other people may want to book all the karts in that timeslot but will not be able to). Therefore, all bookings will not be refunded or changed if you do not arrive well before the time that your booking starts. The race will go ahead as planned whether you are ready or not, and you will not be reimbursed in any way.

You must leave a 30 minute gap between races!
You can't book the same type of kart in two races within 30 minutes of each other (unless you make two separate bookings). However, you can book two different types of karts within within 30 minutes of each other but the same person can not race in both. They will miss the second race!
No refunds or replacements will be issued for missed races.

If you do arrive in time for your booking, but our staff determine that it will be unsafe for you to race, you will not be refunded. Some examples of reasons that our staff may refuse you to race are:
- Suspicion of alcohol in your body (we may ask you to blow into our breathalyser)
- You have raced unsafely in the past
- Physical injury that may prevent you from racing safely
- Inappropriate race type for your size or age (e.g. a 7 year old child is too small and young to race in the adult karts)
- Any other reason that our staff determines will make it unsafe for you to race

If we can't allow you to race through fault of our own, we will offer to reschedule your race to a different time, or may refund you at our discretion.

We require all December bookings to be fully paid before the 1st of December! If you have paid a 50% deposit please make sure the remainder is paid by this date or your booking time slot may be offered to others.

For large bookings in December, please be aware that we will not accept any booking cancellations, major alterations, or date changes after the 30th of November.
Slight amendments may be possible at the manager's discretion with plenty of notice.
We do not offer refunds for bookings, however depending on the situation a credit may be offered, depending on when the cancellation is made. Cancellations in November = 25% of total booking may be credited, cancellations in October = 50% total booking may be credited, and cancellations in September = 75% of total booking may be credited. The credits will be at the manager's discretion.